Before Cataracts Treatment
Your vision can be blurred, and slightly less colorful. This visual and severity can be slightly different for each individual.
After Cataracts Treatment
After your eyes have healed from treatment, your clarity in vision will increase dramatically, as well as your ability to see true color and vibrancy.
More information is available using our educational video library. Inform yourself about an illness through powerful visuals that are easy to understand. We will show you exactly how this illness affects your eye and how to treat it properly.
A cataract is when the natural lens in one’s eye becomes cloudy, causing blurred vision. Objects often look hazy, blurry, or less colorful with a cataract.
Symptoms of cataracts include:
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision.
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night.
- Sensitivity to light and glare.
- Need for brighter light for reading and other activities.
- Seeing “halos” around lights.
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription.
- Fading or yellowing of colors.
Cataracts can only be removed via surgery, but in some cases, eye glasses can help correct the symptoms of a cataract.
Unsure of your condition or diagnosis?
Contact us today.